Sunday, February 8, 2015

movie “American sniper ”

Last weekend I saw wonderful movie “American sniper ”. It touched my heart although, it is an action . They movie was about an important period in the world . I remember all eyes were on that part in the world . When  I watched the movie scenes , I criticized many of the viewers .My comment is that the writer should have focused on real story without additions may occur some people disagree with him however, I think this movie achieved the good of writer and director. I finished the movie with a lot of tears, condolences to chris kyle family .I hope to share your opinion about this movie .

3 comments:

  1. i did not watch it, but after your comments about this movie, I am going to watch it this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good. If you see the movie tell my your opinion about it .
    Thanks for this comment .

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very controversial movie. I appreciate your opinion about it.

    ReplyDelete