Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The snow in NY


When I came to NY city I was so excited to see snow  that a first time on my live because my city never gets snow .When the snow falls in NY city ,the ground because a beautiful white color .At first it made me very happy whoever, after a few weeks I felt really bored. The entrance to the highway which I used to every day was close it because it had an immense a block of ice .my and neighbor were seeking to communicate with authority responsible of the attention a brief latter to contact the authorities to solve this problem.Finally, we cooperate to shovel the road until the responsible arrived.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Snow is only fun the first time you see it or in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow is good for me!!! and In Korea, there are many snowy days.
    But I think....NY has many many many many snowy days...... trouble

    ReplyDelete